Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate the wonderful mothers and grandmothers in our lives. She deserves the very best so show her how much she is loved by gifting her with a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Whether you are shopping for a new mom, a gift from a group, or a woman who is like a mother to you, there are many fine jewelry options to fit her style and personality.
Why Choose Jewelry?
A gift of jewelry can show just how much the mom in your life means to you. It is sentimental, personal and can be as unique as she is. These five reasons show why jewelry is the best gift choice.
- It stands the test of time – Flowers and candies are nice but something that sparkles is a constant reminder of your special memories together.
- It is always the perfect fit – Don’t worry about finding the right size for mom. There are plenty of styles and options, like necklaces and pins.
- She will always think of you – Every time she wears her jewelry she will think of you and your thoughtfulness.
- It’s just for her – This means you aren’t buying something that everyone else can use (think candles or throw blankets). This is a unique gift meant just for mom and it can even be personalized with engraving or special gemstones.
- Jewelry expresses love – There is no better way to show how much you love mom than a gift of jewelry.
Your Shopping List
No matter who you are shopping for, there are plenty of options that will make her day perfect.
- Colored gemstone gifts are a great way to show her how much she is loved by a group. You can include stones that represent every child or grandchild. This can be in the form of a ring, necklace or even a bracelet.
- Engravable items give you many options as they can list names or even a phrase on a necklace or bracelet. You will also find necklaces with stackable plates allowing a name to be engraved on each one.
Gifts for a New Mom:
- These more intimate gifts are often from a husband to show her just how special she is. Consider diamond stud earrings, a heart necklace or even a diamond bracelet.
Gifts from the Group:
- With many people pitching in, this can be more of a splurge for your mom; consider a diamond bracelet or necklace.
- Create a charm bracelet and everyone can purchase their favorite and most meaningful charm to complete it.
- Consider a set of pearls for a timeless classic.
- Choose her favorite gemstone in a pair of earrings or a necklace.
- Look for an item that represents her faith.
Purchase Peace of Mind
Once you have decided on the gift that best symbolizes your love for mom, don’t forget to also gift her with peace of mind. Contact Lavalier.com for your personalized jewelry insurance quote and be sure this new item is protected before she even unwraps her treasure.