Even though most people are ready to wave goodbye to 2020, we can still finish on a high note by putting the perfect jewelry gift under the tree. If you are ready to get started on your shopping but feel a little overwhelmed, check out these tips and tricks for completing your holiday shopping with your sanity intact.
Tips & Tricks
Sail through the stressful shopping season by following these pearls:
- Leave enough time for custom work, special orders or engraving. Give your jeweler as much lead time as possible for projects such as personalized charm bracelets, custom engagement rings, mothers’ rings, and more.
- Shop early for the best selection.
- Ask your local jeweler for help in your shopping process. They are ready and happy to help answer questions or offer ideas and suggestions.
- Take advantage of financing options and incentives to help get the exact gift on her wish list.
- Place online orders early this year due to potential shipping delays. You don’t want to end up scrambling at the last minute when that perfect gift didn’t arrive on time.
- Be prepared before you even walk into the jewelry store. Know her tastes and have your research ready, such as her favorite metal, ring size, and gemstone color.
- Take pictures or screenshots of jewelry you like and take these to your jeweler to see what they can suggest for you. They will be a great resource to find the perfect piece that fits your budget.
- If online shopping is your preference, take time to browse before you add to cart. Consider a video chat with a friend to make it an event. Holiday shopping can still be fun even if it looks different this year.
When you’re ready to shop, make your list and check it twice, these tips can help you be the perfect Santa for your special someone this year. And once the unwrapping is over, be sure to contact Lavalier to keep that perfect piece protected forever with personalized jewelry insurance.
- Holiday Jewelry Shopping Tips. www.jewelrycreationsinc.com. (Accessed November 18 2020).
- Shopping Tips and Tricks for the Holiday Season. www.whidbyjewelers.com. (Accessed November 18 2020).