1. By enrolling in this automatic payment program (the “Program”), the Named Insured and user of this Site, including the user’s authorized representative (“you”) authorize Lavalier Insurance Services, LLC (“Lavalier”): (a) to initiate automated clearing house (ACH) debit entries or debit card payments from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) to initiate charges from your specified credit card. The amount debited from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card will be the then current balance on your account. Upon your enrollment in the Program, all payments will be automatically withdrawn from your specified checking or savings account or charged to the designated credit or debit card, unless you terminate your authorization in the manner described herein.
2. You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for pre-authorized electronic funds transfers and/or that your debit or credit card issuer requires for pre-authorized debit or credit card transactions. You are responsible for all fees charged by your financial institution associated with the pre-authorized payment option.
3. You have the right to terminate your authorization at any time by emailing Lavalier at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Lavalier at 1-855-477-6687.
4. You must keep your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information current at all times by contacting Lavalier immediately upon any change to the account information you have previously provided. If you do not update your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information and Lavalier is unable to charge your credit card or withdraw funds from your debit card, checking or savings account for the amount due on your Lavalier account, you may be subject to applicable late payment fees, not sufficient funds fees, or other fees, as well as any fees or charges assessed by your financial institution.
5. Lavalier will notify you of any balance due prior to initiating any debit to your checking or savings account or charge to your credit card. You agree to review each such notice you receive and inform Lavalier of any errors or disputed charges within 24 hours of the time at which Lavalier has provided your notice of a balance due.
6. LAVALIER SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF A PAYMENT MADE ON ITEMS INCORRECTLY BILLED OR FOR ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED.
7. Lavalier reserves the right to change these terms or terminate this Program at any time.
8. These terms do not in any way terminate, amend or modify other terms, agreements or policies that may apply to your relationship with Lavalier or Berkley National Insurance Company, or any Lavalier services you receive or other agreements you may have with Lavalier.